- This event has passed.
VA Coordinating Body of AADE – Educational Conference & State Meeting
October 11 - October 12
The Virginia Coordinating Body of AADE invites you to join us for our annual State Meeting and Education conference!
VA Coordinating Body
2018 Annual State Meeting
Optimizing Diabetes Care – Getting Personal!
October 11-12, 2018
THE PLACE AT INNSBROOK,
4036-C Cox Road Glen Allen, VA 23060
…featuring national and local speakers – addressing current needs including therapeutic management, language of diabetes, psychological/social needs, work flow process, med synchronization, and weight management – all aimed at individualization and personalization of care for people with Type 1 and Type 2 DM.
- Discuss how language impacts psychosocial well- being in a person with diabetes
- Describe the psychosocial care of a person with diabetes
- Define medication synchronization and explain how this strategy may lead to improved outcomes
- Construct optimal therapeutic regimens for patients with diabetes to achieve individualized goals
- Discuss current AACE Weight Management Guidelines
On October 11th we will have an optional networking dinner event sponsored by Sanofi with great opportunity to meet other educators and healthcare professionals and get updated on the state and local happenings.
The Education conference will take the place the following day – October 12.
Please join us for both events!
Click here for additional information and registration.