Membership has its privileges! To be a member of the Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (VAND), select Virginia as your state affiliate when applying or renewing your Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) national membership. No additional fee or application is required. Your affiliate (state) membership is one of the many benefits of national membership. AND has membership perks, and so does VAND. Keep reading!
VAND Membership Benefits:
- Member Only Website Areas
- Online Learning Module for members to earn CPEs through readings, Webinars with certification exams and certificates
- Online Product Marketplace for members to market and sell their products
- Weekly electronic communications with practice information, nutrition/food articles and member profiles
- Member List-Serv to keep you abreast of timely issues important to our profession
- Reduced registration fees to VAND-sponsored CPE programs, including our VAND Annual Meeting which takes place in April of each year
- Awards & Scholarships
- Eligibility for District Membership to include local CPE programs and networking opportunities
- Leadership Development opportunities at the state and district levels
- Advocacy training and opportunities to enhance professional recognition in Virginia
VAND/AND Membership Benefits Toolkit! – A Resource for You!