The Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (VAND) is a professional, not-for-profit organization of food and nutrition experts affiliated with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Nearly 1500 members and 34 board members serve the citizens of our Commonwealth through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health and well-being. We support the pairing of good nutrition with food that tastes good to promote lifelong eating habits that bring pleasure and wellness to our tables and lives. VAND is managed by a Board of Directors with 13 voting members and our membership consists of Registered Dietitians Nutritionists (RDNs), Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs), and students from the five local districts statewide. Learn More About VAND!
Looking for a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)? Follow this link!
- Registration Now Open! VAND 91st Annual Meeting in Virginia Beach!
- VAND 2020 Legislative Day – View Program and Register to Attend!
- VA 2020 General Assembly Legislative Updates
- VAND Partnership with SimplePractice offers Benefit to Members
- Now Accepting Supporter Membership Applications
- Member Spotlight: Lindsey Kegley, RD
- President’s Message
- Delegate’s Desk report