The Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (VAND) is a professional, not-for-profit organization of food and nutrition experts affiliated with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Nearly 1500 members and 34 board members serve the citizens of our Commonwealth through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health and well-being. We support the pairing of good nutrition with food that tastes good to promote lifelong eating habits that bring pleasure and wellness to our tables and lives. VAND is managed by a Board of Directors with 13 voting members and our membership consists of Registered Dietitians Nutritionists (RDNs), Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs), and students from the five local districts statewide. Learn More About VAND!
Looking for a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)? Follow this link!
- Thanks to our wonderful sponsors of the 2016 VAND Annual Meeting!
- Celebrating Success – Legislative Day 2016!
- Legislative Updates 2016
- Keep up to date with the VAND blog
- Congrats to our February Featured RDN!
- Highlighting Our Future: Student Spotlight
- Put Faces with Names…Visit the Executive Board Page
- FREE Webinar: Legislation in Virginia
- Get Involved! Change Policy!