Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics members are active in their daily work to provide nutrition services to hospital patients currently affected by the coronoavirus/COVID-19, as well as through telehealth to reach home-bound clients and families. We are thankful for the opportunity to lend our expertise and support, and are here for you should the need for food and nutrition services arise. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (VAND) is a professional, not-for-profit organization of food and nutrition experts affiliated with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Nearly 1500 members and 34 board members serve the citizens of our Commonwealth through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health and well-being. We support the pairing of good nutrition with food that tastes good to promote lifelong eating habits that bring pleasure and wellness to our tables and lives. VAND is managed by a Board of Directors with 13 voting members and our membership consists of Registered Dietitians Nutritionists (RDNs), Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs), and students from the five local districts statewide. Learn More About VAND!
Looking for a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)? Follow this link!
- Delegate’s Desk report
- Registration Rates Increase March 16th! – VAND 92nd Annual Conference!
- Sponsorships available for VAND 92nd Annual Conference
- New Live Webinar for CPE: Showing Your Worth – VAND Outcomes Data – members only
- VAND Commits to Support and Promote Diversity and Inclusion among its Members and within our Profession
- Academy Member Resources: COVID-19
- Action Alerts available now!
- President’s Message