The Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (VAND) is a professional, not-for-profit organization of food and nutrition experts affiliated with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Nearly 1500 members and 34 board members serve the citizens of our Commonwealth through the promotion of optimal nutrition, health and well-being. We support the pairing of good nutrition with food that tastes good to promote lifelong eating habits that bring pleasure and wellness to our tables and lives. VAND is managed by a Board of Directors with 13 voting members and our membership consists of Registered Dietitians Nutritionists (RDNs), Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs), and students from the five local districts statewide. Learn More About VAND!
Looking for a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)? Follow this link!
- Call for Poster Presentations!
- SAVE THE DATE: Legislative Day 2018
- Member Spotlight – Andrea Early, MS, RD
- AND Diversity Awards/Grants – Accepting Applications
- New JAND CPE article review video – Protein Intake from Birth to 5 Years
- VAND Outcomes Committee survey open
- New CPE Offerings and Events Available!
- Action Alerts: Every Alert, Every Time!
- President’s Message
- Delegate’s Desk Report